Jul. 02, 2021
Many ichthyosis patients think that the fish scales skin will "self-heal" in summer.
Because of the increase in temperature and humidity in summer, the water content of dead cells increases, and the skin scales of mild patients almost disappear, just look like the skin is normal.
Although the situation of ichthyosis patients' skin will change with to seasonal changes, the dead cells on the epidermis still accumulate on the surface of the skin, which blocks the three major glands (sweat glands, sebaceous glands, and hair follicles). So that the ichthyosis will not heal itself in summer. Home remedies for ichthyosis Vulgaris.
The skin is the largest organ of the human body. If it cannot be metabolized normally, it will bring a heavy metabolic burden to other organs of the human body.
What symptoms will be caused by ichthyosis skin in summer?
The summer weather is very hot. If you can't sweat normally, you are prone to dizziness, chest tightness, and acute renal failure.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine:
1. Patients with ichthyosis are prone to heatstroke due to poor skin perspiration, poor skin cooling system, and damp-heat retention in the spleen.
2. In summer, will aggravate ichthyosis patients' spleen and stomach working, and even cause eczema, tinea versicolor, rheumatic fever, and other diseases.
The importance of summer treatment:
1. Summer treatment is more important to restore skin metabolism and reduce the burden on the liver and kidney than to have a good skin look.
2. Normal perspiration in summer allows the skin to breathe freely so that the body is comfortable, the mind is clear to have better learning and work.
3. The three major glands are easier to open in summer, which is conducive to the treatment of ichthyosis.
4. A lot of oil is secreted in summer, and oil is the best skincare product.
So summer is the best time to treat ichthyosis.
Get healthy skin by Zhangjian Therapy this summer. We will always be here for your ichthyosis treatment.
+86 10 6446 4600
Ichthyosis patients are welcome to consult us and also welcome overseas Chinese medicine clinics to cooperate with us.
Room 101, 1st Floor, Building 1, No. 16, District 3, Gaobeidian Town, Chaoyang District, Beijing